Thursday, May 2, 2013

True thoughts???

As I look around to see
what has happened to me?

I always ask why
as I begin to cry

All the things that happen
Have I learned my lesson?

My heart seems to break
As everyone seems to make

My life so miserable
Giving me a label.

They judge by my one mistake
Why can't I just jump in a lake?

It'll be much faster than living this life
Or why don't I just grab the knife

As I pierce it through my skin
while giving a laugh and grin

And when I see society
I must hide my honesty

Because with the more scars I show
The more labels I glow

Even if it hurts so bad
It's the only way to get rid of sad

To get rid of my broken heart
Trying to fill the empty part.

As I face the world of tomorrow
I hope that I won't show my sorrow

That they won't see I'm hurt
As they put on their little concert

I just seem to sit back
As my bottom hits a tack.

Piercing me for my heart
As I just break apart....

No comments:

Post a Comment